HDMI Interface Module
HDMI modules for RF Test Enclosures eliminate conducted and radiated interference while keeping data and power signals for the HDMI link untouched.
- Utilizes filter techniques to differentiate between wanted data signals and unwanted interference
- Minimized attenuation on data signals
- 80+ dB isolation for a wide frequency range of 300 MHz - 13 GHz
- Ruggedized machined aluminium casing requires mounting on I/O panel
- Compatible with any dbSAFE Series test enclosure or walk-in chamber
Frequently Bought Together
Milled Aluminum 6061 Alloy – Machined per Precision
-20°C to 50°C
Shielding Effectiveness (dB)
300 MHz - 6 GHz ≥ 90 dB, 6GHz - 13GHz ≥ 80 dB
External Dimensions (WxDxH)
0.75" x 2.465" x 1.637"