The DVTEST LD Positioner is a two-axis elevation over azimuth positioner, for precise angular positioning with full spherical coverage. The LD Positioner is designed for the precise characterization of lightweight devices. The positioner is constructed from a low-permittivity polymer, for minimal reflections and multipath. For increased accuracy, the motor is outfitted with an absolute encoder, and laser guided calibration. A USB controller is included, with the positioner operated via Python or Matlab software libraries.
- Dual-axis azimuth over elevation angular positioning
- Rotational range of -/+180° with a resolution of 1° in both axes
- Maximum DUT weight 1 lb (500 g) balanced
- Maximum DUT size of 7.9" (200 mm) x 4.3" (110 mm) x 1.5" (40 mm)
- Ideal for OTA (Over-The-Air) mmWave measurements, Antenna-array performance tests, beam coverage assessments, beamforming 3D capture
- Compatible with all dbSAFE Series test enclosures or walk-in chambers